Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Christmas

This year we went to Ben's parents house on Christmas Eve. The kids were very excited when Santa showed up at the door.

except Weston, who was just a little bit tired.
but when he woke up he couldn't wait to get up on Santa's knee and get a present.
Josh asked Santa for a Woodie this year. When I asked him if there was anything else he wanted. He said, "you mean for next year?" And I just left it at that. Weston asked Santa for a motorcycle, and with Josh's influence, Buzz Light Year. Josh made a very cute wiseman in the Christmas Story reenactment. Weston preferred to sit on Dad's lap.
We spent Christmas morning at my parent's house. And then later headed back over to Ben's parents. It was a busy few days but so fun to spend Christmas with family.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute. I'm enjoying catching up with all these posts.