Josh had a fun birthday. He got an overload of fun presents thanks to friends and family! I decided to throw him a friend party since a lot of our MBA friends will be leaving soon. We did a jungle theme. There were 12 kids at the party. (note to self...that is double too many kids) But I think they all had fun. Ben was out of town but my mom came to help with Weston and the party.
Josh opening his razor scooter and play dough. He has gotten really good on his scooter.
The invitation to his party.
Getting ready for the party. It was too crazy to actually take pictures while all the kids were there.
Josh with his Hippo Hoagie.
The Sunday after his birthday when Ben was home we had family over for dinner and icecream cake. Josh reminded me again when I posted this picture that he didn't want strawberries on his cake. He doesn't like strawberries with chocolate....silly silly kid.

I can't believe I have a four year old. Josh is such a fun kid. He is an outstanding big brother. He is kind and always wants Weston to be included. Josh loves babies. He also loves animals and facts about animals. We go to the library almost weekly to check out non-fiction books about his newest obsession, from whales to giant squid to kodiak bears. He can spout off facts about nocturnal animals, symbiotic relationships and echolocation....pretty funny. Yet he has no interest in learning his letters. When I try to work on letters with him he tells me, "mom that is boring for me." He is very coordinated, LOVES to swim, and can play pretend all day long. We love our Joshers and are so glad he is part of our family!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Josh turns 4!!
Posted by Cassi at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment