The boys loved walking on the beach in the morning collecting shells and creatures.
Wes throwing a sand dollar.
Josh throwing sand dollars back into the water.


Josh was pretty excited about this hermit crab (you can barely see it in the bottom of the picture). We even saw dolphins this morning and my siblings were out there surfing with them!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Beach Creatures
Posted by Cassi at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We don't have internet so I am commenting from my phone so you are just going to have one comment for all your posts... Anyway...
LOVE the picture of josh throwing stuff into the ocean. He totally looks like cameron!
Love your train cake. Seriously awesome. I can't believe howe big wes is and it makes me sad that I barely know him! We need to go on vacation together our something! All your pictures are so cute. As usual, I miss you guys (a lot!)
Post a Comment