We have loved having a pool in our complex. Josh is quite the little swimmer. He has no fear and loves to go in the big pool. He will hold onto a noodle and swim all around all by himself. Pretty much everything these days is "all by myself". We had a fun fourth with my mom in town. We went to the pool, barbecued and then watched the fireworks. 




Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Independence Day
Posted by Cassi at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weston is getting so big! I loved the inspiration for his name. How perfect. I'm sorry about what you had to experience when you went back to visit Boston...how very , very difficult. I can't remember where you are living now?? I really want to meet you one day.
Love the new blog banner at the top. Your sexy little skinny legs. Fantastic!
I send my love,
Molly
Fun to see more pictures of your cute boys. They grow up so fast. I was beginning to wonder if you fell off the blogging wagon - and that is coming from me who never actually does it myself.
Post a Comment