I decided Wes needed his own blog post. He is growing up so fast. He is 7 months now and has reached a few milestones in the last little while. He has started eating baby food. He doesn't really like it. He has two bottom teeth that barely have poked through. He has started crawling, and is getting fast! Two days ago he pulled himself up in his crib and now won't nap because he is trying to climb up and out of his crib. Today at church he was crawling around and pulled himself up to the chair and just stood there so proud of himself. I fear he may take after his eldest brother and walk soon. Weston is a happy baby. He has a big wide grin that he flashes at everybody all day. But when he is mad watch out he'll let you know it. He also has grown very attached to me...it is pretty bad. Ben or Grandma will be holding him and he is screaming with tears and everything then as soon as I take him he stops--instantly. Then he'll turn and look at Ben with a smile of "I got what I wanted". It is pretty funny. Wes has a little pointy tongue that he loves to stick out. He also loves his big brother, Josh. He tries to follow him around and wants to play with what Josh is playing with. We love having Wes as part of our family.

I was in the kitchen and looked over to see Josh and Wes reading books. Josh was telling Wes what the pages said. It was very cute.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Our little Wes
Posted by Cassi at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he is so yummy!! and crawling so soon!
I'm sad he's growing up so fast because it only means it will go by as fast for me. I hate knowing how fast time is going... Love his eyes! He is so dang cute! Miss you guys!
He's so cute Cass. We want to see you all sometime that you are in town.
I love his cute cheeks. One of my favorite things has been to find my kids reading together. Hope you are doing well.
What a cute little guy! You do make such sweet boys.
Post a Comment