At the end of the day (even if it was a good one) I feel a little worn out. Here is an example of why. Here are the incidents of this very typical day...
This morning Josh rolled/flipped over the top of me and Wes right off the couch.
Later this morning a whiteboard fell off the fridge and landed on Josh's nose.
Josh ran right into the corner of the wall. (He constantly runs while looking backwards or sideways)
Josh jumped from the stairs and somersaulted his way into the wall.
Josh again ran into the corner of the wall.
Josh was sitting on the arm of the couch and he fell straight backward onto the floor covered in toys.
So after all this falling (no serious injuries), he was jumping around on the couch over Wes and I was asking Josh to stop jumping on the couch. I guess I wasn't asking too sweetly.
Josh paused, looked at me and said, "Be Nice, Mom. Be Nice."
Friday, March 27, 2009
Be Nice Mom
Posted by Cassi at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seriously Cassi... what were you thinking! :)
That's too cute! All of your boys look so much alike, they are so cute!
Oh man, I need to take that advice for sure!
Advice we can all use, I'm sure.
:-)
I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!
Post a Comment