Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Many People to Love

We went to Utah to visit our families. It was such a fun trip. Usually my kids are so off their schedule that I am just ready to come home. But this trip they did so great and Josh had so much fun playing with everybody. I didn't want to leave.
Carlee and Josh hunting for the eggs.
Bodie and Josh at the Dinosaur Museum. Josh loved this place, and this is the look he gave Bodie all trip. Got to love that Bodie!
Doing some slacklining with Uncle Pete and Melissa.
Sydney is the best. Josh loved playing with her all day everyday. I want her to come spend some time with me this summer. She is such a great help.
This is hillarious. Josh convinced Grandpa Mike to give him a ride on the "tractor". Sorry Dad, it's really a lawnmower. They rode around on it all afternoon. They even went down the street to see the horses on it. Let's just say my Dad is a softie with his grandkids.
Josh playing leaping frogs with Great Grandpa Don.
Yes this is snow. Eight inches of it! I was pretty mad, but Josh had fun building a snowman with Grandma Laurie.
This is a precious picture. Josh with Weston and cute little Jocelyn. But right after I took this picture Josh bonked their heads together....poor Wes. I think I say that a few times a day.

1 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

It was so fun to have you here!! Josh is so stinkin cute. Can't wait till next time you guys come down.