Friday, March 6, 2009

Weston's Blessing Day

We Blessed Wes on March 1st. It was a cold and snowy day. The blessing was beautiful, and Weston looked cute in Cameron's blessing outfit. We were able to have some good friends there as well as Grandma Rainey.
I just love this picture of Josh and Weston. A good representation of life around here--Josh, Mr. Mischevious and Wes, scared for his safety.



9 comments:

Erin said...

That was a great day, and the blessing was so beautiful. Thank you so much for including our family. I am sure you don't know how much we love your family.

Amber said...

Weston is way too cute!

Em Russ said...

How sweet that Wes wore Cameron's outfit. Love the pictures of him. His chubby cheeks are sooo cute. Love that Josh is loving him in the first picture too. Cute! Wish we could have been with you guys. We miss you!

Jenilara said...

That first picture made me laugh, Weston's eyes are huge and Josh is so cute, and definitely mischevious. :) I'm glad it was a good day. Can't wait to see you!

lramey said...

what a sweet heart!! i know i've said it before, but wowsers your boys have thee most beautiful eyes!!! you look beautiful too mama! oh , and we won't leave Ben out- so handsome! :)

The Busby Family said...

I love those pictures. Sawyer has the same pj as Josh. I can't believe I missed his blessing. I feel so bad. I love Cameron's blessing outfit. Wes looks so cute in it. Your boys have such long eyelashes, I am so jealous.

Amy said...

I love that picture with the two boys! It speaks volumes. Happy Birthday Josh!

AshlieM said...

You're boys are so CUTE!!! I wish we could have been there for the blessing. Please let us know when you are in Utah so our boys can play!!

Lilies and Lace said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to meet Wes in person. You always have fun posts. I wish I was that ambitious with blogging.