I know I do this all the time, it gives me an excuse to post pictures of Cameron. They definitely look like brothers. You can't tell because Cameron's picture is black and white but I think Wes has his coloring--at least the blue eyes.
.jpg)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Three Cute Babies
Posted by Cassi at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I personally am more interested in seeing if Wes can hoop it up like Cameron. Let us know how his balling skills are coming along.
you don't need any "reason" to post pics of that sweetheart!!!! what sweet darling boys!
Super cute pictures! Your boys do look so much alike. I think Wes may end up being a good mix of Cameron and Josh. I love his blue eyes! Cameron's blue eyes could always melt my heart!!
I agree that you don't need a reason to post pictures of Cameron. I'm sure there are plenty that I haven't seen. I also think Weston looks more like Cameron. He sure is cute.
Wes does look a lot like Cameron... than again all of your boys look alike at this age. They are all adorable!
Wow, Wes and Cameron look exactly alike! Cute!
They are all definanly brothers! That is crazy how much they look alike. Can't wait to see you soon!!
I can't decide who looks more similar...
Love those baby cheeks.
I love Cameron's smile in that picture. And I can't wait to see with my own eyes how cute Wes and big boy Josh are! See you soon!
Wow, they sure do look alike. They are adorable. I love that picture of Cameron. I also agree that Wes seems like a mix between his two brothers.
Wes totally looks like Cameron. What a total cutie !! Wish you guys lived closer so we could see you. You coming back West anytime soon ??
I agree with Jeni about Cameron's cute smile in that picture. We saw two mom's out for a walk yesterday and I was telling Lila about how she and Cameron used to hold hands in their strollers while they were walking. Then she went on and on (and on... you can imagine, I'm sure!) about how she and Cameron are best friends and the nicest people ever... I agreed that maybe Cameron was, but I'm not so sure about my feisty little Lila. Anyway, it was cute. And I miss you. In case you thought I didn't because I never call. :)
Too cute. I LOVE their chubby faces!
So cute! We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
What handsome little boys!! I agree -- Wes and Cameron look alike.
Post a Comment