I was trying to feed Josh lunch the other day. He wasn't very interested so he was eating fruit snacks in between bites of yogurt. I think he just swallowed the fruit snack whole. Because he then looked at me and said (by this I mean grunted and put his hands up by his shoulders) "where did it go?". I told him it went in his belly. So he then pulled up his shirt and was trying to find the fruit snack in his belly. The next fruit snack bypassed his mouth and he stuck it directly on his belly. I love how his little mind works!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Where did it go?
Posted by Cassi at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a funny story! how cute is he! He's getting bigger i can tell just by the pictures, not larger.. older ha ha did that make sense...
Post a Comment