We had a fun filled Saturday. Josh and I have a season pass to the Water Mine. We have been about 5 times and Josh just loves it. It is a fun water park geared mostly for younger kids. So Saturday we decided to go as a family. This is how the normal trip to the water park goes....
Josh falls asleep in the car on the way there at about 10am. Then transfers to the stroller where he sleeps for about 30-45 minutes. It really is great because then he isn't so tired and we can stay a little longer. Plus my white legs get to see a little sun.
For some reason Saturday Josh was especially tired, and didn't show Dad his normal excitement for the pool. We even lapped a few times in the lazy river before he was ready for bigger and better things.
And we are talking bigger and better things! Josh always wants me to take him down the big slides, I never thought about really doing it. But of course Dad did. Josh loved it, and wanted to go again and again...

And we are talking bigger and better things! Josh always wants me to take him down the big slides, I never thought about really doing it. But of course Dad did. Josh loved it, and wanted to go again and again...

And at the end of the day Josh was so tired he actually just sat still...
with this dazed expression on his face. Poor guy, we wore him right out.


4 comments:
totally cute! Miss you guys.
Super cute Josh. I love that he transfers to his stroller like that. This is what I love about you Capells. You guys are always finding super fun things to do with your boys on the weekends. Miss you guys!
How fun! Josh is so stinkin' cute. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
He's so dang cute!
Post a Comment