Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Fish


7 comments:

Shay said...

Love that photo. I love his eyelashes...they are so long!

Mindy said...

I do love that picture of Josh. But can I just say that I totally love the baby counter on here. It makes me excited to have a baby. Let me just say I'm not announcing anything! Just wanted to compliment you on your ticker.

Cassi said...

Mind--cause that's what we all want to look like when we're pregnant, with our cute little purse and heals :)

Jenny C said...

I hope your girls get those eyes and eyelashes.....:)

Jenny C said...

I hope your girls get those eyes and eyelashes.....:)

Lilies and Lace said...

I love to wear the kids out swimming. I haven't figured out how to do it with 3 yet though. We are going to have to stick to the plastic pool in our back yard this year.

Natalie said...

That looks like the best water park! My kids are so jealous. I agree with Jenny, killer eyes and lashes. I hope we get to see you guys again soon.