We all went to Disney World together. It was a lot of fun. Josh really loved the rides.
Josh looks like he is about to fall asleep. He didn't get much sleep this weekend but he sure had fun.
The little guys sleeping away in Andrea's awesome stroller. (Em--we thought of you a lot holding both of these guys....we just don't know how you do it!)
Growling at the elephants on the Jungle Cruise.
The whole gang (minus Nate taking the picture). Worn out and ready to go home. What a fun day. I was so glad Ben and I weren't there by ourselves. Andrea and Nate knew which rides to take the little ones on and which ones were really busy etc. They made it much more fun!
The little guys sleeping away in Andrea's awesome stroller. (Em--we thought of you a lot holding both of these guys....we just don't know how you do it!)
Growling at the elephants on the Jungle Cruise.
The whole gang (minus Nate taking the picture). Worn out and ready to go home. What a fun day. I was so glad Ben and I weren't there by ourselves. Andrea and Nate knew which rides to take the little ones on and which ones were really busy etc. They made it much more fun! 

6 comments:
sounds like so much fun! abby has been begging us to go to disney, but i think we are going to wait another year.
What a fun trip. I am so jealous you went to Disneyworld!!
i am so jealous of you too!!! Just last night brent and i were talking about how badly we need to take conli to disneyland, and how fun it is to experience it with your kids!!!
ok. I love the picture of the boys sleeping in the stroller. The best part, is that when I read your comment about you guys imagining holding both of them, I was standing here at the computer reading it holding Abby & Zack. (I don't know how I do it either, to be honest... I'm 1/2 crazy basically!!)
I also loved seeing you with all the friends. It makes me miss you ALL being here so much. I'm so glad you had fun though!!
How exciting that you guys spent time with the Dewsnup and got to go to Disney World. All the kids are so cute!
I love the picture of Josh and Jacob sleeping in the stroller, and I adore the picture of Josh growling at the elephants. Looks like a great day at the Happiest Place on Earth.
Post a Comment