We went to see some alligators at this State Park. I tried to get Josh in the picture so you could see how close we were to them. A few of the alligators were right next to the trail. Kinda scary. Josh wanted to walk of course, but we didn't dare to put him down.
And this is the look he had on his face the whole time....very amazed. Then when we left he was thumping his chest like a gorilla. I think he wanted to see the gorillas next.





3 comments:
pretty sure that i wouldn't have ever gone to that park to see the alligators! you are some brave people! they scare me a little-can you tell! and one with a missing leg???? UCK!!!
josh is the cutest boy!!!
Watch out for those 3 legged Gators! That is crazy! Looks like a lot of fun.
Wow Cassi, it looks like you guys had tons of fun last weekend. I can't believe you were sooo close to those alligators! Don't they worry about people getting eaten?
Post a Comment