We spent the weekend in Florida with our friends, the Dewsnups. It was so much fun. Joshua loved the kids and had a blast playing with them. Every time he woke up and saw them he was so excited they were still there. When we got home and walked into our house he started crying and wanted to go right back out the door. He just loves having buddies.
There was a lot of wrestling
The boys at Disney World. Just had to post one of Emma and Cameron. Watching Emma and Hyrum with Josh made me think of Cameron and how much he loved his friends. And what good little buddies they were!

6 comments:
how fun for you! how far away is florida from you? i love trips with friends! I still can't believe how much Josh and Cameron look alike! lil twinners!
I got a real kick out of the picture of them all wrestling with Ben. Memories!! :) And I loved Josh's face when he is seeing the alligators in the other post. He's so big and handsome!! COME SEE ME NEXT!! I miss you!
Brian and I are so jealous. We don't know of who, you for going to Florida to see the Dewsnups, or the Dewsnups because you guys went to Florida to see them. I Loved the pictures of the kids, and I got teary eyed when I saw the picture of Emma and Cameron.
Looks like you had a great time. That's awesome. I am jealous that you were in warm weather! Cute Pics.
I am so sick of the cold ugly weather! I am so jealous, it looks like you guys had a blast. I miss you guys and hope to see you soon! Take care.
Adorable family! Tell them hello from me!
Post a Comment