Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. We had our hard moments, but it sure was fun to watch it all through Josh's eyes. He sure took it all in. I think he is making the same serious face in all the pictures...just so much to absorb.





5 comments:

Em Russ said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Josh looks cute in Cameron's Christmas outfit... totally different than Cameron though. I love the one of him in his Santa hat on your sidebar and I love that he just gives his serious face to everything (including Santa!) I think it's funny! Good luck with all of your packing and planning!

Mindy said...

Josh did really well with Santa, my girls just do not want to have anything to do with Santa. Brian and I love Josh's serious face because he sneaks in his adorable boyish smile when he thinks we aren't looking. Well at least that what he did at Hiers. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Amy & Mark said...

I'm amazed at how great Josh is with Santa! Jane fought tooth and nail to get out of Santa's reach. I'm glad that you had a great Christmas. Hope to get together with you soon!

Cassi said...

I should have posted some comments under these pictures. We were pretty amazed at Josh with Santa. He knelt at his feet and watched every kid get on his lap until it was his turn. Then he didn't even care about the present Santa gave him, he just kept staring him down.

Todd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.