What? Ok. He can't be walking yet... I guess Cameron was running around by now, but it just seems so early. What a cute kid you've got! I also love that your mom is in the background of the picture... I'm sure she must LOVE having you guys around.
I want everyone to check out Josh's super long eyelashes. We were lucky enough to see Ben, Cassi and Josh this week, and I still can't get over how long Josh's eyelashes are! He is such a cutie!! It was so great seeing you guys. And Josh, Aubrey says "Ba ba ba". She said you would know what that means. :)
4 comments:
What? Ok. He can't be walking yet... I guess Cameron was running around by now, but it just seems so early. What a cute kid you've got! I also love that your mom is in the background of the picture... I'm sure she must LOVE having you guys around.
Wow. He's getting so big. He looks like so much fun.
wow. he is already starting to take off. how much fun!
I want everyone to check out Josh's super long eyelashes. We were lucky enough to see Ben, Cassi and Josh this week, and I still can't get over how long Josh's eyelashes are! He is such a cutie!! It was so great seeing you guys. And Josh, Aubrey says "Ba ba ba". She said you would know what that means. :)
Post a Comment