Thursday, December 13, 2007

Being Silly

I don't really have an organized or excting post, but I wanted to put up some new pictures. Blogging seems to have become art, and I am just not very artistic. But Josh is cute so it is still fun to see pictures of him.

Yep, he is standing by himself holding onto the basketball hoop.

I am not sure why sometimes the most fun and entertaining toys aren't toys at all, but I sure do love the laundry basket. It also makes a great walker. Just can't resist those smiley eyes.


Not a good picture of Josh but I LOVE this one of Ben, doesn't he just look like a kid! Which is fitting since this is his birthday party, and he is now officially old....Ok not really but this was a big birthday #30!!

See you later!

6 comments:

Mel said...

About the whole artistic thing... I understand. I wish I could take better pics, just not something I was gifted with.

Shay said...

Happy 30th Ben!! Love the photo of Josh and the laundry basket. I think every child has the encounter with the laundry basket. Always a great toy especially at this age!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Ben! That is a great picture of Ben. Looks like he just opened up a box of candy or something.
Darling pictures of Josh. His eyes are just beautiful.
See you soon

Emily Leininger said...

Ben, Happy Birthday! Picture blogs are the best kind. . .

lramey said...

happy birthday to Ben!!!! We're all so big now, so grown up!!!! Josh is getting so big too!!! All standing up and playing basketball!!!!!!! You just keep posting pictures, I love it!!!

Em Russ said...

your boys and laundry baskets... I'm not sure what it is, but they are a hit at your house! And I love that picture of Ben too. When I looked at it, I could hear him laughing. It captures his personality well!

p.s. we're having a blizzard here in Boston... don't you miss us??