So we are finally here in Washington D.C. Ben and I drove our Pilot pulling a trailor of our stuff across the country. It went very slowly and very smoothly. Josh had fun with Grandmas. Thankfully he also did well on the plane. He was trying to pull out our neighbor's earplugs the whole time and throwing his toys all over the plane, but people still liked him. I think he is learning to use his beautiful eyes to his advantage. It was hard to leave Utah and our families, but it feels nice to be over the stress of moving.
what we really needed and couldn't live without...





5 comments:
Cassi, I'm glad you guys made it safe. Josh is looking so old. Sorry I didn't see you again before you left. I imagine you will be back before I know it though. Good luck out there. Heather
I can't believe how big Josh is getting. He is such a big boy! I'm so glad you guys on back on the East Coast. Hope to see you soon!!
cute, Josh... cute!!
We're excited you're here! Hopefully we can get together soon. Josh is so cute and is looking pretty fast. Looks like things are going to get busier with him running around :).
YAY! You are back in Eastern Time zone! Are you going to make a trip to Boston? We would love to see you!
Post a Comment