Josh is now 8 months old and pulling himself up on everything. He isn't really stable and so much of the day is spent kissing bonks, but he is determined and is not distracted from his purpose. The purpose I'm not really sure about except maybe to empty every book from every shelf, or to somehow fit himself into the TV stand.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
My Little Wild Child...
Posted by Cassi at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ah haa!! The good old laundry basket! He'll be walking in no time! I tried to get my kids to walk with the laundry basket but there was too much stuff around on my floor. (Surprise!!) Looks like Cameron's teaching Josh a thing or too, even if we don't know it!!
He is such a big kid. I love that he was getting into everything. Kay used to do that and that is way we had a wonderful piece of cardboard in front of our bookcase (if you remember that). We hope to see you guys soon. Give Josh a great big hug from us!
He is sooo cute! And getting so big!!!!!What a sweet heart!
Hey Cassi,
We hope to catch up with you guys sometime when you are in the DC area. John will be in VA until Feb 7th.
Dax is doing the exact same thing! I actually love this stage. It keeps you on your toes! I love seeing little parts of your townhouse. It looks so cute. I miss so many things out west like living in a place that wasn't built in 1920 and watching Conference on TV! :)
Post a Comment