Here are a few pics of our house. Sorry no pictures yet of the main living area, we are still working on the furniture situation. But I'll post some of those later.
Josh's room
Downstairs half bath
Kitchen
I am not a great photographer, but you get the idea. It is fun and I really like living in a new place. It might be kind of hard to pack up and leave, but it's been fun to make a home. And I am starting to like our ward better. It just takes awhile to make friends and feel welcome. My Boston ward and friends are hard to live up to!
9 comments:
Two bathrooms? I'm so jealous. Everything looks very cute. I can see Cameron's picture in Josh's room. Sweet. We miss you out here.
-becky
This looks great Cassi, I'm so jealous of how new it is and how bright it seems. I'm glad you're getting settled in your new ward, but we really miss you guys here!
Cassi,
So fun to get connected to your blog! How fun to have a new house that you can decorate any way you want!
Ahhh, look at that KITCHEN!!! Ok I am totally jealous. I mean... your old kitchen was amazing so I'm sad you had to downgrade... you should just move back to your old place here. It was much nicer! ;)
it looks awesome! i love the kitchen! i also noticed cameron's pics...very sweet. josh will be able to see his big brother every day. we miss you guys.
Very cute house! I am assuming that if there is a boys bathroom that must mean you have a master bath. That is so awesome! Oh I wish we didn't have to share a bathroom with the girls. I can't wait to come visit and see this adorable house first hand.
How exciting! I love your townhouse, so cute! You did a great job decorating! We miss you out here. I'm glad we have our ward, but something is missing...you and your family. We miss you all out here in MA, but glad to hear you are liking your ward better.
cute house! We know 2 couples that live in your place- Chad and Margaret Olsen and Jeremy and Eileen Tew- they're both great, I wonder if they're in your ward or the other one!!!!
Please let's get together!!!!!!!!!
i know what you mean about the boston ward. we were there such a short time but it felt like family!
Post a Comment