Thursday, October 11, 2007

Conference Weekend

I must say I was thrilled to be able to stay home and watch conference on my TV. It was a wonderful weekend spent with Ben and Joshua. Josh did wonderful and even took naps through most of the sessions so we were able to listen.
I couldn't resist taking this picture. Josh was very interested...


The conference tent. We used this tent to entertain Cameron in the basement while we watched conference on the computer. So we pulled out the tent and the memories. Josh had fun climbing in and out.

Again...I don't like actual food, but grass is pretty good.

This is behind our townhome in the common area. We also have a tiny fenced in backyard. You can see the other fenced yards in the background.


I'm up to some Mischief!!

Being cute on the couch, all dressed in my Sunday clothes.

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

Zack has that exact same outfit in the last picture. Hmmmm, maybe we bought them together??!! Seeing that little tent brings back lots of memories for me too... Man, we miss Cameron!! I can't believe how big Josh is and how much hair he has. It doesn't seem like you've been gone that long (most days...) but when I see how much he's grown it feels like forever. I can't wait to see the pics of your cute little new house!

john and nikki said...

He is so cute!

Em Russ said...

I was just missing you guys tonight and so I was looking at your blog again. I have to add another comment that I love Josh's Boston hat. It's so perfect. I miss you guys like crazy.