We went to Lake Powell with my family over Labor Day. It was still really hot, but a lot of fun. Josh was really good and he absolutely LOVED the water. He was perfectly happy swimming with his Dad. He cracked us up with his dance moves in the water and constant chatter.

Ben's favorite game to play. This picture looks really scary--even to Ben. Too bad the kids love this so much.



2 comments:
Man, we miss that "Benny". Lila still misses playing with him all the time. He's so much fun with the kids!! Cute pics of Lake Powell too!
I always love looking at your Lake Powell Pics. Please tell me Josh didn't kiss that fish. I love his face in that picture. I just asked Kay if she wanted me to tell you anything. She says hi and reminded me that we had a party with you guys. Her favorite Ben game was the missile launched tickles. AGAIN WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment