Joshua is starting to figure out this crawling business.
So I wasn't fast enough with the camera for this one. His pants were all the way on, and then he crawled right out of them. It was pretty funny.
Josh dumped over the shredder and was trying to eat the paper. I was in the same room, but he is getting fast. Josh really likes to play with all things dangerous. He loves cords, ropes, ties, and electrical outlets. I swear he crawls faster when he is going for something he can't play with. He is also very determined and focused. He doesn't forget when he wants something or if you take something away from him.


7 comments:
aaahhh soo cute!! I can't believe how big he's getting. These pictures are awesome. I can't decide which one is my favorite! I love that he crawled out of his pants. He's so adorable and I wish I could kiss his little cheeks! I miss you guys!
he's so cute and getting so big. have fun with him, they grow up so fast.
Cassi he is adorable. We miss you guys so much!!! I would pay money to see him crawl out of his pants like that. I hope no one reads this and thinks I'm creepy for saying that. I'm not creepy I promise.
I can't believe how fast he is growning up. He is just too darn cute. Looks like you guys had a blast at Powell.
I love seeing the pictures! What a sweetie! He is SO handsome! The pants falling down thing is a problem for Jacob too. I guess that's what we get for having slender boys huh.
He is just adorable...and doing everything little boys should do!
he is just so stinkin' cute! AND, i love all the cords in the background of the last one!! looks just like our house.
Post a Comment