Thursday, May 3, 2007

Utah Trip

Utah Trip
We flew home in April so everyone could meet Josh. It was fun to show him off. He did great on the plane and I was relieved. We were hoping for some hot Utah weather but I think we brought the cool wet Boston weather with us.

Carlee and Josh are about the same size, but Carlee is nearly six months old. She is so cute, and they had fun playing on the ground together...well actually Josh didn't like it so much. Carlee was steamrolling him and he couldn't fight back yet.
"Bobie" loved baby Josh. He was holding him to save him from taking a nap.
Josh and Grandpa just hanging out. Pretty cute!
Mountain man...I mean Uncle Pete and Josh bonding.
Just playing with "Yama". It was a fun trip and we are getting excited about being closer to everyone and seeing more of the family.

0 comments: