Monday, April 9, 2007

Introducing Joshua Cameron Capell


Josh was born ( a full week late) on February 10th 2007. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 0z. and 20 1/2" long. The labor and delivery went very well, which I was so grateful for. It was a sweet experience, and we are so glad he is here safe and healthy. Josh is now 2 months old. We blessed him on Easter Sunday. He is a sweet and calm little baby, and likes to smile at his Mom and Dad. Often after I put him down for the night, Ben and I look at each other surprised by how easy it was. He is a great sleeper and sometimes not such a great eater. Cameron was the opposite--and we are learning how different each child is. We love him and are so glad he is part of our family!

0 comments: