This is about the age I took black and white naked pictures of Cameron and they turned out so cute so I decided to do the same with Joshua. But he is still so serious in pictures. He will be smiling and giggling and talking and then I pull out the camera and he furrows his brow and stares me down. Oh well. They are pretty cute anyway... Mr. Brown Eyes
There's a smile, and some kicking legs.
This is such a Josh face. He looks at you from under his brows.
Josh is getting pretty coordinated with his hands. Mostly he just wants to chew on everything.
4 comments:
He is SOOO cute Cassi!! I hope you guys are still there when I come to visit with the girls, June 16.
nikki-we'll be here until the 21at. Give us a call!
so cute!!! i love the serious brow. you should post the pics of cameron's photo shoot too.
ok - i just realized you probably don't want to post naked photos of your kids on the internet - sorry for the silly comment!! it would be cute to see the photos side by side of their faces!! :)
Post a Comment