Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Can't believe my little guy would be 7 today. We miss him so much. I just want to kiss those soft squishy cheeks. Love you buddy!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Thank you so much for posting that video. I've never seen that before and it's just so awesome! He is such a sweet boy. We miss him like crazy here, we will be letting balloons off and I'm sure they will go "high to the Moon" for him. Miss you guys too. I was in Utah over the weekend for a funeral and I was hoping to get away and come visit you and see that cute baby girl. But I caught a nasty cold and didn't want to share. Pretty selfish I know. Just don't let her grow up too fast and we will see you guys soon!!! Love you!!!!

Em Russ said...

We'll be sending some balloons "high to the moon" too. (and it actually might be out by the time I get myself together enough to do it!)

I sure miss that Cameron J... love that video of his little head bopping around!

Cheryl said...

We were thinking about him yesterday. I still remember when he was born and when we heard you decided to name him Cameron. Sweet, sweet Cameron

Andrea said...

What a fun video of Cameron! We miss our little buddy! We think about him a lot this time of year. When I think of Cameron I remember so many good memories of him: going to the park, watching him shoot baskets, going to the Gore Place, Hyrum and his joint birthday/halloween party, and especially him wearing those red shoes! SO many good times. Our family misses him and all of you Capells! WE REALLY need to get together sometime soon! Love you guys!
--Andrea and family