Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween

Before Leah was born I decided we would be Peter Pan and company for Halloween. I was on a sewing kick, so I made Josh's costume, mine and Leah's. They turned out cute. The boys were so excited to see Dad dress up too. Josh was thrilled with his Peter Pan costume and had it on all day yesterday and today. Weston, however, is so funny about what he will wear. He will not wear pants, long sleeve shirts, jackets, pj's, or any other shoes besides his tennis shoes. This kid is aging me. So he is Captain Hook minus half the costume and minus the hook which was already lost somewhere in the house.




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Umm--those costumes are adorable! Love, love, love family costumes!! :) So cute! Happy Halloween :)

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome!!! You took Nesting to a whole nother level! You all look great. Tell Ben we like his "puffy shirt" :)

Em Russ said...

oh my gosh... Leah in that costume is incredible! So cute. And I am going to use that quote about my kids "he's aging me!" I laughed so hard! LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes.

emilyaaa said...

Those costumes are amazing!! I can't believe you made them! I'm telling you, there's something about a little girl on the way that brings out the sewing bug!

Love seeing pics of your cute family! You guys and Cameron have been on our minds lots the past couple months, as you always are this time of year. Thanks for all your posts, it's always good to read what you guys are up to!!