Thursday, September 22, 2011

39 weeks

I have zero pictures of me pregnant this time around. I keep meaning to take some but never want to put real clothes. So today in hopes that this baby is coming early (haha) I decided I better just snap a few. Well actually Josh snapped a few...he did a pretty good job. I should have taken them 3 weeks ago when people were surprised how small I was. I told everyone to just wait cause my belly GROWS until the very end.

10 comments:

The Giles said...

If that is you at your "GROWN" stage, then I'm sorry to say, but it still doesn't look that big. But I know that you probably feel like it is. Hope things go well! Can't wait to see pictures of a little girl.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what looks better. You or the nursery!! I can't wait to see her. Great work on the nursery. Hope you all are doing great!

AshlieM said...

So excited and happy for you! Little girls are so much fun! By the way you are so cute pregnant, wish i looked that good!

Em Russ said...

oh... oh, you DO actually look pregnant! (like the rest of us at 3 months, but for YOU... that is good!) I remember with Cameron and Josh you were just slightly less big! :)

Jenn said...

Yeah, you are tiny for being 9 months preggo! You are all belly and your belly isn't even that big. We miss you guys so much! Oh and the nursery looks fantastic! Nice work... Now can you come do mine? :)

Stacie Aho said...

You are darling! Seriously ALL baby, and I don't say that often. How do you manage that? Share you secret. :) I can't believe you are 38 weeks already! How exciting. :)

joanna wilde said...

I can't believe your little girl is almost here!! I'm so excited for you! You ARE all baby, and the nursery is darling. Hope you and your fam are all doing well.

Patrick and Natalie Nelson said...

Cassi! You look great! I miss you! Oh, and I love your nursery. I can't wait to meet her...names? Can't wait to see you at Christmas! :)

Amy & Mark said...

Cassi -- you look beautiful! Can't wait to see your baby girl --what a surprise after all your boys! The room is amazing. I am impressed.

Elizabeth said...

You looks so adorable...and so does your nursery! We're so excited for you and your cute family!