Cute pics of those boys. Jack asks about them all the time and can't wait to do soccer when we come back. The vacay looks like such a relaxing time. I am so jealous.
My boys need a bike too. I wish we had a backyard and even a driveway like you do. We'll just have to come play once we get back. Jackson's said Josh's name a few times talking about his friends. We miss you guys!
2 comments:
Cute pics of those boys. Jack asks about them all the time and can't wait to do soccer when we come back. The vacay looks like such a relaxing time. I am so jealous.
My boys need a bike too. I wish we had a backyard and even a driveway like you do. We'll just have to come play once we get back. Jackson's said Josh's name a few times talking about his friends. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment