Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing some ball

aaaahhh. I just have to start this post with that. And with how much I miss my Cameron boy. And a few pictures...



Wes has really started to like balls lately. He picks up a ball then starts looking for a hoop to dunk it. It sure reminds me of Cameron.





At the Easter Egg hunt he found a football in the backyard picked it up and started running to the front. We couldn't figure out what he wanted (all the kids were in the back). Then I realized he was taking it to the hoop. That is exactly what he did. Got under the hoop lifted his arms and the ball up and started grunting for someone to pick him up to dunk the ball.

3 comments:

The Busby Family said...

So sweet Cassi, I wish we were closer. I totally miss hanging out. I just love those pictures of sweet Cameron, it sounds like Wes likes balls like his big brother.

Em Russ said...

I have never seen that first picture of Cameron. How is that possible??? :) Love that Wes is taking after his big brother. I'm sure Ben will have him dunking and hitting and catching and throwing like a pro!!

Bryce Family said...

I will never forget how amazingly talented Cameron was with the ball. He was way beyond his years. I imagine he plays a bit of a ball now and again... in between his current assignments.