Yesterday we were driving in the car and Josh was counting. He said we have 5 in our family. I said you are right and counted through everyone including Cameron. This then sparked a conversation about Cameron. Josh said I miss him and love him so much. I can't wait until he comes down from heaven so I can play with him. Maybe he can bring his bike, I think it's orange. Then he said Cameron is my big brother and Weston's big brother too. Then he asked me if Cameron was a big boy or little boy like him. I attempted to explain that Cameron was just little when he died but now he was a grown spirit and a big boy. But when he is resurected he will be a little boy again. Amazingly Josh followed this conversation and seemed to even understand. We all miss our Cameron.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a sweet little guy that Josh is! And what a tender moment to share.
We miss Cameron too! Cameron is so lucky to have such sweet little brothers and Josh and Wes are lucky to have such a great big brother. Give those boys hugs and kisses from the Chase girls.
We miss Cameron too. I think about him all the time. Josh is such a rockstar. What handsome sweet men you have. :)
Cassi, I tried to email you the other day but it was kicked back so I knew it was an old address. Just wanted to let you guys know we are expecting two babies this summer!
One from Ethiopia and another very unexpected homegrown style. Our little man in ET is 5 months old right now and we hope to have him home in about 10 weeks or so. I am 20 weeks pregnant. July-September will be pretty wild!
Hope you guys are well. :)
That is so sweet, Josh is so adorable. You have such wonderful boys! We miss you guys!
How sweet. Love that Joshy!
so, I am not sure why, but that conversation reminded me of when Cameron told me he was going to be a big brother. That always makes me smile!! Love you guys!
What a special moment. Josh has such a sweet spirit- I love how much thought he puts into what he says (at least that's how he was at Joyschool). Your strength and optimisim are inspiring- I am so glad we are friends!
Children grasp things that make sense! What a beautiful story!!
That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment