Haha I am so funny. I text Ben at school this morning and told him I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive! When I did talk to him only a few hours later (I couldn't just lie when he asked) he said he was in class when he got the text and he was counting months and everything--then he realized he was counting may 1st, june 1st...and realized it was April fools.
Now Josh, after a fieldtrip to the swim pool and about 5 tired meltdowns on the way home, is climbing in and out of his crib refusing to take a nap. Maybe he is playing an April Fools joke on me.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
April Fools Day
Posted by Cassi at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great joke! I turned the milk green, the kids thought it was great, but Lincoln wouldn't drink it even though it is his favorite color. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment