Friday, February 26, 2010

Just want to eat him up

Weston is such a cute little guy, as Josh would say. He just has the most kissable cheeks. Lately he has been snuggly and giving the best hugs. He loves stuffed animals and will pick up his bear and hug it then give it a kiss. Very sweet. That being said he is WILD. He is by far my worst climber. Anything he finds he scales and he's fast too. The other day I was getting Josh dressed. I heard Wes making nose in the kitchen and turned to look in that direction. I saw his head poking up higher than normal. He had pulled the oven door out and was standing on the edge reaching onto the stove (which was off-thank goodness) trying to get a pan. Today he climbed on top of his little bike and was standing on the seat and then took his hands off the handle bars and raised them up above his head. While I take a shower he either empties every drawer in the bathroom, or if I leave him downstairs he eats dirt from the plant and climbs onto the table. He climbs out of the grocery cart buckles and all. I seriously feel like I can't take my eyes off him for a second. But who'd really want to, what a cutie!


This is my favorite hat, and I love seeing pictures of all three of them...about the same age.
Weston
Cameron
Josh

6 comments:

Em Russ said...

The first thing I thought when i saw that picture was "that's Cameron's hat!!" I've been thinking about him all morning today... just remembering and missing the little guy, I guess. Your boys are so cute and I wish we were able to see you again! Oh well. Hope you're feeling better. I'll call you soon!!

Unknown said...

Wow, all of your boys are so good looking. :) It sounds like Wes takes after me, can't wait to take him climbing with us. And Josh is hilarious.

Mindy said...

I like Emily thought "That's Cameron's hat." What a cute little man that Wes is. Does he try to be sneaky like Cameron did during music class? I loved watching him (Cameron) try to sneak out of the room by crawling. Because come on if your that low to the ground who can see you, right?! What cute boys you have Cassi and remember I have girls that match up nicely with them. :)

Amber said...

I must agree, Weston is pretty cute. All three of them are.

The Busby Family said...

Wow, I can't believe Weston is getting so big. He is such a good mix between Cameron and Josh. Such cute pictures. We miss you guys!

Erica said...

Hi Ben, I'm not sure if you'd remember me, but I was in the singles ward for awhile with my twin sister. (she was more active then me.) Your boys are adorable. I have pictures of my two in a few of my favorite outfits. Glad to see I'm not the only one that loves things like that, and is open about it!