Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Calling All Superheroes!

I decided to do a party for Josh. I made masks and capes for all the superheroes, who had to practice their powers in order to save the party from the bad villian. I made an obstacle course upstairs, they passed the cryptonite to Batman music, hit the target with balloon, and threw the beanbags. Then the bad villain left a bag of "bombs" (balloons) on our doorstep which had to be popped before they exploded. It turned out great, and was actually very low stress and simple despite having 9 kids at my house 10 days after having surgery. And of course I didn't get very many picrures.




5 comments:

Mindy said...

What a cute party! I am always amazed by you Cassi, but this is incredible. You get your apendix removed and then put on such a SUPER PARTY. You are my super hero!

Natalie said...

Super cute party idea! I'm NEVER that creative and at that age Landon would have died for a party like that!

When did you have surgery? Looks like an apendix... I hope you're recovering well! Miss you guys!

Heidi said...

You are the B.E.S.T mom. What a great idea! And just 10 days after surgery.....you're amazing!

The Busby Family said...

Lincoln says: "Happy Birthday Josh and we had a baby sister" I love the masks. You did a great party. So cute.

The Busby Family said...

I didn't know you had surgery. Wow, for what? appendix? I had mine out, not fun.