






I cannot believe Josh is three today. We will have to work on his full name, since he has been introducing himself the last year as Josh Capell Two (two years old). Josh is a joy to have around. He is a very imaginative boy with stories galore. I am constantly amazed but what he learns and knows. When he wants to he listens and absorbs everything. He loves animals and is very curious about the world around him and why and how things work. He is a good big brother and loves Wes so much. He tells him on a daily basis, "Wes I love you so much. Wes you are so cute." He is also all boy and sometimes the hugs he gives Wes resemble more a wrestling move. Oh well, Wes might be bigger than him soon so the tables will turn. Josh has no fear of new situations or dangerous stunts. He is a very friendly boy and introduces himself to new kids on the playground. He calls everyone he sees or meets his friend. He also comes up with dangerous things to do and scare his mom all the time. He got a slide for his birthday and within minutes of playing with it decided it would be fun to stand on the top and jump to the bottom. He also moves it close to the couch and jumps from the top to the couch. I am afraid he is going to embrace extreme sports and take after his Mittanck uncles. We love Josh and are so glad he came to our family. I remember the day he was born I was grieving for Cameron still and so scared and anxious for this new baby to come to our family. Josh helped my heart to heal and I am so grateful he came to our family at such a tumultous time to bring hope and light back into our lives. He continues to be a light in our family. We love our Joshers.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Happy Birthday Josh!
Posted by Cassi at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sweet post Cassi. I remember going to the hospital to meet him... can't believe it was 3 years ago. Happy Birthday Josh!! Seems like only a few days ago that Cameron showed me his "big brother" shirt. He was so excited!! Love those boys of yours!!
What a sweet post! Josh is such a funny boy. He was so sweet and wasn't shy at all when I met up with you at the zoo in September. He reminds me of Cameron in that way, they both just embrace those they meet and love them no matter what. You have the cutest boys and they can marry any of my cute girls!
Happy birthday! Those pictures are all so cute!
Happy Birthday Josh, love you little guy. I loved your post, and I remember when Josh was born and how special it was. Hope we get to come down soon... :)
By the way, this is not Kevin, its Jenilara. Wierd.
Happy birthday Josh, you are so cute! I love all the stories he tells, he has such an imagination! I love all those pictures, you have so many nice ones of you family. We miss you guys,
So sweet Cassi. I love the photos. Happy Birthday Josh!
Post a Comment