I love Utah. It is so pretty here when it snows. Josh wants to play outside every day. Yesterday after I shoveled the sidewalk he decided to try to ride his bike in his snowsuit. He didn't get very far. As we walked into the house he said, "I want the snow to melt so I can go on a bikeride."


I had to post this picture. You can't see Weston's beautiful blue eyes but check out those lashes!
Wes isn't a big fan of playing in the snow. Lately when he gets mad he sits down and then throws his head back. I put him down in the snow and he was upset so he threw his head back. Poor marshmellow man.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
SNOW
Posted by Cassi at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cassi!
Fun to read about your latest. Hope Ben is back to normal soon. How scary! I need your addres... Could you email it to me? Hope you and your cute boys are doing well. :)
The last picture is like something out of "The Christmas Story"... so funny.
I love that middle picture of Josh. He is so darn cute. Just love that little face!
Snow is only fun for so long! I'm already sick of it. Anyway, I'm not sure where you guys are at now but I need your address wherever you are. If you could send it to me at amandapeterson15@yahoo.com that would be great. Hope things are going well for you guys.
Those lashes are like an inch long! I'd be dying to put mascara on them just to see their actual length! Yes, even though he's a boy) ALl 3 of your boys are so cute, and I LOVE your new family pictures with Cameron.
Post a Comment