We have had some craziness at our house of late. Ben has enjoyed playing intramural flag football. His MBA team did very well playing against the young bucks. But in the middle of the season Ben hurt his right pinkie finger. He thought it was just jammed but 5 weeks later it was still bothering him. So I made him a doctor appointment and within a few days he had surgery! He had popped the tendon off his pinkie finger and they had to do a pretty major surgery to repair it. He actually has a button sewn to his fingernail. His right hand is now in a hard splint for 6 weeks...right through finals. I will be attending finals with him next week to be his scribe. Craziness! He has been so patient about it all. The end is in sight!
Ben is going to love that I posted this picture. This is right after surgery and all doped up. I need to post a picture of the button...it's pretty wild.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Ben's Surgery
Posted by Cassi at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is crazy! Good luck with finals (both of you). Can't wait to see the button on his finger.
Ben's the patient one?... I think not! You are the most patient wife ever!!! I think you deserve a medal or something after he gets his cast off.
Post a Comment