We had a little party for Wes with our family. He had a blast getting so much attention and fun presents. He also liked his basketball cake. 
Trying to blow out the candle.
Digging in
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Birthday Boy
Posted by Cassi at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I cannot believe that wes is already one, it seems like it wasn't that long ago that he was a little baby!
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Wes! He is a doll! I love your new family photo on your blog header. So sweet! The boys are so handsome!!
Happy Birthday Wes! He's so big and so cute. Sorry I am going to email you, we have had the stomach flu, so I haven't been able to but I will tonight.
So cute! I LOVE your new photo up top.
Happy Birthday Wes! I can't believe how big he is and that he is walking. He is so adorable. It was so good to see you at the Dino museum. We will get together soon before we leave. I just love that new family picture you had taken, it is so nice and I love Josh holding Cameron's picture. So sweet.
Such and adorable little guy! He really looks like he enjoyed that cake!
Post a Comment