Sunday, October 25, 2009

from the mouth of Josh

A couple of weeks ago my dad took Josh on a horse ride. When they got back Josh got down and my dad, holding back tears, related the following conversation...

Josh tooted and then asked Papa, "Did you hear that?"
Papa: "Yes Josh, I felt it."
Josh: "I tooted."
Papa: "You did?"
Josh: "Yeah, I have another one coming. It's a big one, are you ready for it?"

We all laughed until we were crying. I do not know where he comes up with this stuff.

2 comments:

The Busby Family said...

Hillarious!

Heidi said...

Hilarious! I love the things boys do and say. It reminds me of my brothers. I have a hard time not laughing at the stuff William does, b/c it brings me back to my childhood with my brothers. His new thing is to pee outside instead of in a bathroom. WHy use a prpoer facility when you can mark your territory in the wild? This will happen soon for you too, and lucky for Josh he's got a brother who will write words in the dirt with his pee too.