I have been wanting to buy Josh a bike for awhile. I am so glad I finally did. He loves it. It took him no time to figure it out and now he cruises. The first week or so he would fall coming down the driveway or if he turned a corner to sharp, but now he rarely falls and he goes down our driveway all by himself.
Last week we went up Hobblecreek on the trail. There were lots of hills but he did awesome.
He was careful going down and put his brakes on and then used his "mountain" legs to power up the hills. I was pretty impressed (not bad for a 2 year old).
And it was such a beautiful Fall day.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
A Boy and his Bike
Posted by Cassi at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a big boy!
that's incredible for a two year old!! Wow! Nice job Josh!!
Wow! I can't believe he is big enough for a bike! He is growing fast!
Post a Comment