Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brothers Gotta Hug

Weston "getting" Josh. This consists of Wes trying to suck on, chew, slobber on whatever part of Josh he can get a hold of. Josh thinks it is hillarious. "Wes is eating me," he says.

I love how brown Josh's eyes are and how blue Weston's are.
Josh LOVES to hug on Wes, of course this hug was followed by a wrestling manuever that laid Wes out on the ground. I am always trying to protect Wes but he usually is just smiling. He loves his big brother.

7 comments:

Em Russ said...

I can't believe how big Josh (and Wes) both look. It's crazy that I haven't met that chunky little Weston yet... Lila asked me this afternoon when Cameron was going to be resurrected. :) Miss you all!

Jenny C said...

Josh the wrestler, I love it! Wes is HUGE!! I can't believe how old he looks!

AshlieM said...

They are so cute! It's amazing how different their eyes are! Your boys have the prettiest eyes and eye lashes.

Jenny said...

Wes looks so big in those pictures! They are really cute together.

Anonymous said...

That makes a grandma smile! how precious. Love those cute capell boys.

Kimberly said...

Gosh, I just want to kiss their little faces! I'm betting you do that on a very regular basis.

Lilies and Lace said...

sounds so much like our house. I am surprised that Parker and Sydney actually still have all their limbs.