Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weston Photo Shoot

I wanted to take some pictures of both boys but Josh wasn't cooperating and Wes was rocking back and forth so fast a lot of them are blurry...





7 comments:

Erin said...

LOOK AT THOSE BOYS! So cute Cassi!! I am loving those big blues your son has, and Josh is just all doey-eyed with those lashes...

Thanks for poppin' in the other day, it was so great to see you! Wish we had been a little more-- um healthy, but we are on the mend.

Play date?

BTW that picture in the previous post with Wes reaching for Josh and Josh laughing made me laugh out loud. So funny!

The Giles said...

OH HOW CUTE! I can't beleive how that Wes is growing, and those blue eyes are to die for. I'll be checking in on your blog more often now, since we can't see you regularly. We miss you!

AshlieM said...

So cute Cass! They are both so adorable! I can never take good pictures of Ty because he is always moving! Your pictures look great!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

So cute. Miss you guys.

Jay, Sherri and Ethan said...

Hey Cassi! I was excited to see your comment on my blog - we should definitely get together soon and play. Ethan and Josh would have a ton of fun. We'll be in touch! Your boys are adorable and Wes is getting so big!

Boston Paynes said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute !!! I can't get over how big Wes is !! Hope that the east coast is treating you well. Any prospects for a move back West again?

Kimi said...

You have such beautiful boys Cassi! Wes is getting so big! I loved reading your Mother's Day post - so sweet. You are an amazing mom!