Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Visiting Cameron

can I just say visiting Cameron and not have to add grave to the end? yuck. It is still so weird. I feel like I am living a parallel life. I always want to take pictures at Cameron's grave to somehow include him in the picture. It was nice to be able to go to the cemetary this Easter. And it was nice as Ben and I got weepy to see our wildchild Josh running around chasing butterflies and stealing pinwheels from other people's graves:). It made us smile and see Cameron in him. I am sure they know each other, and Josh remembers him. How we miss our Cameron boy.



7 comments:

lramey said...

love you guys. how hard, yet how sweet it is- especially that last picture of Ben and Josh- ugh....

megship said...

You know they were up there together before Josh came causing havoc! What a neat experience for your boys to go and see their brother. Sorry we didn't see you guys. Next time for sure! We wanna get our crazy boys with your crazy boys!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

I am so glad you got to visit Cameron on Easter. I love that picture of Ben and Josh. It was so fun to see you guys.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

want to meet you someday.

easter is so very special and powerful.

Erin said...

Sigh...

I love the clueless bliss of childhood. Bless Josh for being...Josh. I can't imagine the bitter-sweetness of that moment.

Love you guys.

The Busby Family said...

I just love that top picture Cassi, I can't wait to see the rest. Your boys are so adorable. I love the jeans on little Wes. I love these pictures of you guys visiting Cameron. Josh is such a character!

Bryce Family said...

You are so strong. What a sweet moment with all your boys.