Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching Up...Lots of Pictures

Sorry I haven't posted new pictures for awhile so this is going to be a long picture post.

Wes in Josh's blessing outfit.

Playing in the first snow.


Josh LOVES green peppers. I can barely get dinner made because he always steals them and eats the whole pepper.

Ok here goes a somersault...





5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Impressive tumble - must be from all those veggies he eats! Even more impressive photographing talent! I try for those shots, but always miss... Kudos!

Samantha steals things like fruit and cheese when I am cooking... but never a vegetable. Oh, and if we are making cookies - clearly she is 'all hands on deck' but still working on the love for vegetables! Any tips?

Amber said...

Wes is an adorable little guy.
That surprises me that Josh likes green peppers so much. My kids won't touch them.

Brandon said...

Two cute boys! Wes is getting so big he is so dang cute. I can't wait to see all of you in April. By the way I love Wes' new hair cut!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What beautiful boys I have. Love them.