Josh has been watching a video on Phil and Jenny's blog of cousin Bodie playing his guitar and singing. He watches it at least once a day over and over again. He loves guitars. So I found this one at Target the other day and decided to buy it for him. He has been quite entertaining dancing and playing it around the house. The first couple of mornings after we bought it he would wake up saying guitar and want to rush downstairs to find it. Pretty cute!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This comment has nothing to do with rocking out (though, I must say, ADORABLE) but with a comment you left on the angels blog.
It made me so hopeful to read that your son's birthday was a happy day. That you are happy. That you feel "whole" most of the time.
I think you are wonderful.
Thank you for giving me hope. It's a priceless gift you have given me.
He is so adorable. I need to find out how you put videos on your blog.
Bodie and Carlee got a kick out of watching the video. We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh that is so cute! He looks so big I can't wait to see him. Love you guys.
Post a Comment