Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yep here we go again...

We are having a boy! And we are so thrilled. I love our little guys and can't wait to meet this one. Boys are just fun--super high energy and crazy but so fun. It was, as always, amazing to have the ultrasound and see him. He looks healthy and great and let us know in more than one shot that he definitely is a boy. Now if only the doctor would have moved my due date up a month :).

7 comments:

carie said...

Congratulations! Your right about the super high energy. My little guy right now is drawing all over himself and my office with markers (they're washable.) Whatever I can keep him occupied with so I can get some work done, right?

The Kroebers said...

Congrats!! I love little boys. I'm very happy for you guys. I hope the new ward works out okay. Heather

Shay said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for your little family of boys!

AshlieM said...

Fun! We are so happy for you. Boys are fun, and they keep you busy. Congrats Cassi we love you.

Mindy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I guess this means I will have a 3rd girl.

Amber said...

How Fun!!! It is hard to picture you two with anything but another boy. :) Congratulations!!!

Amy & Mark said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! You have incredible boys!