We went to New York for the weekend to see a Yankee baseball game. Everybody relax....we aren't traitors. We just wanted to see Yankee Stadium. We rooted for the Pittsburg Pirates, but they lost. It was a really fun weekend. We actually ended up staying in a really nice hotel in Stamford, CT and then riding the train into the city. Josh did surprisingly well--he even nursed on the train (some of you know that is quite the feat for him).
Riding the train, and loving it.
The stadium is very different than Fenway. It is much bigger and really steep. Ben and I started to get worried in the 6th inning when people were carrying their beer down the steep stairs.
5 comments:
That is the only regret of things we didn't do while living in Boston...making it to New York. Glad you were able to make the trip...with the baby! More power to you.
What a fun trip !! I miss NYC. Jaden was a huge drooler too. I think she is just starting to get better and she will be 2. Hopefully Josh will grow out of it sooner than she has.
What a fun weekend! Josh looks so cute in his hat.
I feel your pain on the drool rash. Will had that too, maybe it is a boy think! I had a bib to match every outfit.
This sounds like such a fun weekend. Memories! Josh looks so cute in these pictures. Looking out from under his brow.
I love the one of you holding him up with the stadium in the background! What a cool picture! You know that you're going to have to post things every day once you get to Utah, right?? :) Johnny's almost got our site done so then I can post stuff of the kids for you too. Thanks for sharing the fun NYC trip!
Post a Comment