So if any of you are thinking...aren't they moving why is Cassi posting every other day? It is true we are moving, but I am doing anything I can to keep from packing. It is a bit overwhelming, mostly I just don't know where to start. Our move is scheduled for the 20th, yes of this month, so really I have to get going. Oh but it is so fun to post cute pictures of Josh.
My friend Tamera took these pictures today and they turned out so cute. Here are a few...

Mom and Joshua.

I absolutely love this funny face.

"High to the Moon".... One of Cameron's cute sayings. I love Josh's arm up high in this picture. After Cameron's passing and while I was pregnant with Josh I quilted this bedding for the nursery. It was my first quilting experience and it turned out really cute. I did a quilt, bumpers, dust ruffle, and mobile. Maybe I'll have to post some more pictures of it all...

We got a few smiles on film.

This is Josh's favorite thing to do right now--grab your fingers, put them straight in his mouth, then bite with his gums.
7 comments:
I'm glad you post every other day because I check it about that much! You realize that once you've moved you're going to have to step it up a notch and go to the every day post for me! :) Love the pictures! Tamera did a great job and Josh is as cute as ever... the pictures will make great wedding video additions! Now we just need to get some of Abby!! (our two little screamers!!)
it is much more exciting to post pictures of your adorable baby then pack a box!!!
we have moved several times in the last few years - my advice is pack one box a day (start with the linen closet and winter clothes).
Please don't stop posting so often! i look every day too, to see what new things you've added. Soon I'll join the blogger revolution.....we'll see!!!
And your lil Josh is ADORABLE!!! What a sweet heart! Can't wait to meet him in person.
I LOVE the pictures Tamera took. Josh is such a doll, and I'm really impressed with the "High to the Moon" bedding you quilted. I actually snuck a peek at it this morning when my kids were using your bathroom, and it's darling. What a great idea you had to make that for Josh.
I love your posts too and am glad you're posting more often because I check your blog all the time.
I love that picture of you and Josh. How priceless! Tamera is great and is our family photographer too. I highly reccommend her. I love reading what Josh is up to because it's so cute how him and Dax are doing much of the same thing. When you posted about him rolling Daxton and I had a serious talk though, about how he needs to kick it up a notch and practice more! Ha, ha.
Josh is SOOO cute! I know what you mean about procrastinating packing. We are due to leave next Saturday, maybe for good...I haven't packed our bags or the house yet! It's just so much more fun to play!
Hey Cassi and Ben
Joshua is so cute! Hope that everything is going well, and I hope you move back to Utah.
love ya
Ashlie and Benj
Post a Comment